REACH + ENGAGE + GROW
If you're ready to take your career to the next level, this course is for you!
Created by Kaytee Long Becker, president of DIY Public Relations in Los Angeles, the DIY Music PR Academy teaches you the step-by-step process of how to optimize your new music release with a pro-status PR strategy. Kaytee Long Becker breaks it down in short, easy-to-understand videos that you'll have access to forever and always.
And as hiring a publicist is expensive AF, you get this entire course for $97. That's 1/30th of the price of one month of PR.
What you'll get:
- Step-by-step instructions teaching you how to reach out to music media & Spotify playlist curators.
- Press release templates (how to write one and what to do with it).
- Pitch templates and examples that have landed multiple articles.
- The proven process to get bloggers to cover your music.
- Our go-to list of industry resources & tools (saving you hours of time and money).
- Two hours of easy-to-follow video instruction, broken up into bite-sized videos for whenever you have time.
- Insider information about the music industry.
- Access to the online course and all updated content, forever. You can start the course today or next week, it's up to you.
The DIY Music PR Bootcamp is hosted by Kajabi. Once purchased, you'll have a personal login to keep track of your progress. The knowledge included applies to all genres.